Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mommy has to go back to work

June 25th 2009 was the first day Mommy had to leave you all day! I couldnt believe that my 13 weeks home with you were already over! Thank goodness it was only part time and your auntie Jenn was home for the summers so she could watch you! I hated every minute I was at work and you were at home. It was nice to see all of my work friends, but I hated being apart from you. It got a little easier as time went on but I still hate leaving you to go to work! Maybe one day when we hit the lottery or Daddy gets a big raise Mommy can stay home with you all the time! We want you to be able to do anything you want! Sports, or swimming, or music! We dont want you not to be able to do something because of money so both Mommy and Daddy have to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hold her hands....She holds our hearts!
Olivia Taylor Powell
04/02/2009
7lbs 0 oz 19 in