Friday, July 23, 2010

The older you get, the less time I can get on this computer!!







Ok, so I know I said I was going to get better with this blogging thing....well here I am. Updating on your life. Its 10 pm on a Friday night, your sound asleep, Daddy is at work and here is Mommy...Catching up on well everything! Lets see whats been going on....You are almost walking, actually you took about 3 steps the other day! yay. We were all so proud of you! Any day now I know you are just going to take off! Mommy's cousin Pete and his wife Becca and two kids Hannah and Ryan came for a visit from Texas! They were here for a week and you got to go visit with them on Plum Island. You loved playing with them, they are just a little but older than you are, Hannah is 4 and Ryan is 2. Here are some pictures of you with them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hold her hands....She holds our hearts!
Olivia Taylor Powell
04/02/2009
7lbs 0 oz 19 in