Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who ran a 5k?










Mommy did! My very first 5k. I've been waiting 3 months to write this blog entry! I ran the Yankee Homecoming race in Newburyport MA. The entire thing, not one break even for water. I had you my little pumpkin pie on the sidelines watching and coach Daddy on my side running with me. 4 months ago Mommy couldn't run more than 2 minutes. Now she was running a 5k in about a 30 minute time. Yeah, yeah that could use a little work, but hey I ran across that finish line! Just like I told you Mommy was having a makeover, she's lost 17 pounds so far! Next up, continue to healthfully lose this weight and run a 10k.




Here are a few pictures from race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hold her hands....She holds our hearts!
Olivia Taylor Powell
04/02/2009
7lbs 0 oz 19 in