Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More rain....
















means more baking! Today we spent the day making homemade bread. When I say spent the day I mean spent the whole day....it came out delicious but I'm not so sure I will do that too often. Its a lot of work for a loaf of bread, but just like the cupcakes the taste difference was huge! The smell of this bread traveled throughout the entire house and if you ever feel like you need to "taste" fall you just need a slice of this! This recipe was also from that great blog I was telling you about, annies-eats.com She is amazing and has amazing recipes. Tomorrow begins Mommy's work week, so the baking business will be on hold until Monday when we make Shawna a birthday treat! Peanut butter cupcakes.

4 comments:

  1. The bread looks wonderful! I love homemade bread. I can't make it, but I love eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum that looks delicious. I have been baking lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Lord. Your blog may be detrimental to my diet. I just drooled all over my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks incredible! It *almost* makes me want to bake bread. Almost! Stopping by from Hedgehog tribe at SITS!

    ReplyDelete

We hold her hands....She holds our hearts!
Olivia Taylor Powell
04/02/2009
7lbs 0 oz 19 in