Sunday, February 6, 2011

Full time stay at home Mommy!


Never in a hundred years would I have guessed I would ever be given the opportunity to be a full time stay at home Mommy. It's happening though, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to Daddy, "Generous" Electric, and Auntie Jenny. Mommy is given the opportunity she never thought possible, to stay at home full time with you and baby Jacob. You will have your cousin around to play with during the day.
If someone had asked me just 5 years ago where I pictured my future I would have never said being a stay at home Mom. Not because its not what I wanted, its just something I never believed possible. I'm about to experience life with two under two (part time) This could be the deciding factor if you will ever get a brother or sister. I cant make any promises.....Jacob is such fun, but at the end of the day he goes home and you go to bed! You are amazing and you like to sleep at night, Mommy does too.......
I have a feeling my posts may be getting a whole lot more interesting with our days filled with fun, chaos, and funny stories! I can't wait and wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hold her hands....She holds our hearts!
Olivia Taylor Powell
04/02/2009
7lbs 0 oz 19 in